custombasketballsocks.com, Sacramento Kings, Custom NBA Socks

Больше
3 года 6 дн. назад #134 от WilliamR
LaMelo Ball has gotten the most attention in the Hornets’ surprising playoff run but the entire roster has played well and this group, in particular, offers a fun wrinkle. This extreme small ball unit features two point guards and a trio of swingmen to man the middle. There’s a surplus of both creators and finishers, with all five players hitting at least 37.0 percent of their 3-pointers this season. Sacramento Kings

custombasketballsocks.com
Custom NBA Socks

The Warriors lost to the Los Angeles Clippers in overtime that night, but that's not the story.

Sixers vs. Thunder game preview: How to watch, TV channel, start timeSixers in awe of Zion Williamson after strong performance for PelicansDoc Rivers talks Joel Embiid's struggles, unsure if he'll play vs. Thunder New Orleans Pelicans

"Since our season ended, I've spent a lot of time thinking, praying and consulting my family and coaches, and I have decided to enter the 2021 NBA draft with representation," Johnson posted on Twitter. "I am forever thankful to God for blessing me with talents, surrounding me with a solid support system and positioning me to take this next big step." Utah Jazz

Should he stick, he would chase the championship that has eluded him since signing with Golden State three seasons ago. Cousins injured his quadriceps during a first-round playoff matchup against the Clippers and wasn’t fully healthy during a Finals loss to Kawhi Leonard and Toronto.

If high school players join Overtime Elite, they'd lose their NCAA college eligibility. But they'd be positioned to advance toward the G-League and NBA draft. Brooklyn Nets

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Tatum (23 years, 37 days) became the youngest Celtics player in franchise history to reach the 50-point mark. He bests Larry Bird, who did it at 26 years, 113 days on March 30, 1983.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.