swimhatmall.com, San Antonio Spurs Swim Cap, Cheap Funny Swim Cap

Больше
2 года 10 мес. назад #343 от WilliamR
Against Los Angeles, Utah surrendered 125.0 points per game over four straight losses that ended its season and allowed the Clippers to shoot at least 56% from the field in two of the four consecutive defeats.

KD scored 31 of his 49 points after halftime, with 20 coming in the fourth quarter, and contributed to 43 of his team's final 52 points (h/t Statmuse) as Brooklyn overcame a 17-point second-half deficit. With the historic triple-double, Durant raised his 2021 postseason averages to 33.1 points, 9.1 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game on 52.3% shooting from the floor and 42.9% from 3. Miami Heat Swim Cap

For more context of how much Simmons’ free throw shooting hindered the 76ers, he missed more free throws in the playoffs (48) than the Phoenix Suns (29) and the Brooklyn Nets (28), as noted by StatMuse.

''This is the best time of the year for our league and fans but missing a ton of our fav players,'' James tweeted on Wednesday. ''It's insane. If there's one person that know about the body and how it works all year round it's ME! I speak for the health of all our players and I hate to see this many injuries this time of the year. Sorry fans wish you guys were seeing all your fav guys right now.''

Wiseman barely is out of the NBA womb and spent the season bouncing in and out of the lineup. He was a wonder one minute, a chore the next. He is very unfinished.  Phoenix Suns Swim Cap

swimhatmall.com
Cheap Funny Swim Cap

Paul George is actually living up to the Playoff P name pic.twitter.com/MyNFP9D4bv San Antonio Spurs Swim Cap

It’s fair to expect a different energy in Game 5. It’s also fair to wonder if the strong second half performance by the Jazz was about their play or because the Clippers got comfortable and took their foot off the gas. Those questions will be answered on Wednesday. Charlotte Hornets Swim Cap

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.