Custom 3d NHL Baseball Cap, Detroit Red Wings, nhlballcap.com

Больше
2 года 11 мес. назад #234 от WilliamR
“You take each game as a singular event and you move on,” said Islanders coach Barry Trotz. “Good, bad or indifferent, you try to get better. If you win or if you lose, you try to get better. Today will be about let’s get our bodies right, let’s get our minds right. We didn’t do anything, we won one hockey game. We’ve got a lot of improvement in some areas.

nhlballcap.com
Custom 3d NHL Baseball Cap

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: NHL scores: Bryan Rust's late penalty almost cost Penguins in playoffs Montreal Canadiens

MacKinnon led the way with six goals and three assists on 16 shots. Landeskog (2 goals, six assists) and Rantanen (1 goal, six assists) were not far behind. Boston Bruins

The Devils already have one of the NHL's highest-ranking women in hockey operations. Kate Madigan was promoted to executive director of hockey management/operations in 2020. Duggan's hiring also comes on the heels of the Toronto Maple Leafs promoting Canadian national team legend Hayley Wickenheiser to senior director of player development this week. Wickenheiser holds the highest role ever for a woman in hockey operations on an NHL team.

They didn’t officially announce Knight as the starter until pregame warmups began Monday. He was told he had the job Sunday. With the way he played, there's no need to wonder who starts Game 6.

Stick tap to Newhook, 20, who scored his first NHL goal to give the Avalanche a 2-0 lead en route to their Game 2 rout. "I saw a lot of net. I was hoping I could put it in. It was a big point of the game," said Newhook. Detroit Red Wings

He was hurt during a 2-1 loss to the Montreal Canadians on Thursday night in a first-round playoff opener. Game 2 is Saturday in Toronto. Columbus Blue Jackets

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.