Even though Klay claimed that he hasn't previously played NBA2K

Больше
1 год 1 мес. назад #38988 от MeadeDorian
It's all. As the person who is in charge of all of it, I'm charged with an enormous responsibility to connect with all our consumers the most effectively we can NBA 2K MT . ""I believe it's a badge of honor for those guys. It's something they talk about during the game," Singh said. "Even though Klay claimed that he hasn't previously played NBA2K since the Dreamcast The fact that he cares about his rating is such a huge concern to me. I know that that's not true. I can see his gamer badge that he uses frequently.

And I'm also thinking that specifically was really angry over an 88 three-point rating. But what's the most interesting thing is? It was tied for the second-highest rating. I believe that's a part of the problem with having a friend who's far ahead of everyone else but how do you cope with that? Steph since her debut in 2015 has made more than 10 percent more three-pointers than anyone else on the field. In the end, shouldn't the rating be 10percent higher than everybody other players in the league? How do we deal with that? I think he's just kinda fell off that scale. "

Singh said that ratings are something that players actually take interest in, which leads to a a level of interest between players and fans. This led to Kevin Durant's recent gripe with his overall rating and the way it was lower than 99. "I'm sure you've seen Kevin's tweet, too," Singh said. "You know what's hilarious you and Kevin are actually very close friends. Kevin is among the four NBA players present at my wedding. So we texted literally all night prior to the wedding, and later that rating climbed and suddenly the player was angry. "

"Look, KD has been in the league for 14 years ago, and he is still playing the game. There's no reason to believe that KD is very upset over the fact that he is trying to create dialogue. It's not like he has to since he's among the most talked about athletes around the globe Buy 2K23 MT , but I would say that joining the discussion is a sign to how much he enjoys the game and the friendship we have.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.