Washington Wizards Knit Hat, fashknithat.com, Custom NBA Knit Baby Hats

Больше
2 года 11 мес. назад #228 от WilliamR
Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James violated the NBA’s health and safety protocols but will not face a 10- to 14-day quarantine away from the team. Washington Wizards Knit Hat

What Paul has done for this young Phoenix Suns team has given them confidence and the belief that they can go out there and beat some of the top teams in the league. And they did that, earning the No. 2 seed in the West. Paul made my MVP watch late in the season because it took me awhile to see the impact that he was making. But you can't deny his impact and his presence.  Orlando Magic Knit Hat

fashknithat.com
Custom NBA Knit Baby Hats

Los Angeles Lakers star Anthony Davis has shouldered the blame for the team suffering a Game 1 loss to the Phoenix Suns. 

The Warriors’ front office, coaching staff, Curry, Thompson and Green plan to have those conversations at some point. Whenever that happens, expect the Warriors to prioritize finding the right players that can both complement Curry and ease his burden. Curry spent all season navigating countless defenders and schemes that hoped to stop him. Most of the time, Curry found shooting the ball as the best solution over finding an open teammate.

Malcolm Brogdon, Edmond Sumner and Aaron Holiday returned to bolster what had been a decimated backcourt.

It's hard for a [teammate] ... if you don't really have the experience yourself, but I had a lot of players come up to me [throughout my career] to make sure I was [doing alright]. So, you want to just be there to support and encourage but, at the same time, maybe, "Why would you lash out in practice?" It's that balance between giving that encouragement, then also asking, "Hey, what's wrong? You need to come down. This is basketball. Maybe you should go see a therapist." Sacramento Kings Knit Hat

It also kept the Grizzlies’ season alive through Friday when they’ll get a rematch for the No. 8 seed with the Golden State Warriors (9 ET, ESPN), who defeated them in Sunday's regular season finale. Brooklyn Nets Knit Hat

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.