Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks - NHL Face Masks Shop

Больше
3 года 3 мес. назад - 3 года 3 мес. назад #21 от WilliamR
"We've got champions on this team," he said. "We've got guys who have been in playoff runs, been in Game 7s, so it's always important to have that much experience and knowledge within the group. We'll see where we go from here." Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

Hurricanes model trio of cloth face masks for annual team photo

"We know we have to do this to give us a chance," Hurricanes coach Rod Brind'Amour said. "No one knows what's going on with this (virus), but we're being told if you wear this, it gives you a better chance to not get it or give it to other people. That's the message, plain and simple."

The players and staff were wearing three different types of masks. One had a large Hurricanes logo across the front on a split red and black background. Another had many small team logos on a black background and the third just read "CANES" with the storm flag inside the "C" in all capital letters across the front.

"I think guys are having fun with it," Hurricanes goalie James Reimer said. "Obviously you're trying to do your part. You had the Canes logos on there, and it is different. I think everyone is looking forward to a time when wearing masks won't be necessary, so you're just kind of grinding it out now and trying to make the best of it."

North Carolina governor and longtime Hurricanes fan Ray Cooper tweeted his approval of the picture and emphasized the importance of wearing a mask during the pandemic.

nhl-facemasks.com
Nhl Team Masks

Multiple sports teams under quarantine due to COVID-19 exposure
Youth sports teams across the state are also reporting COVID-19 cases and possible exposures. The Anchorage School District (ASD), for example, reported 14 teams undergoing 14-day quarantine periods due to potential virus exposure from a teammate or coach, said Marty Lang, an ASD director of secondary education, at Monday’s meeting. Eleven of those 14 teams under quarantine play indoor sports, he said. ASD issued a two-week stop to high school volleyball after multiple teams at a handful of schools reported COVID-19 illness, related symptoms, or exposure to illness. Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

He proceeded into a walking boot and then to walking on soft surfaces like grass and sand.

“A lot of what we’re seeing is kids passing it to kids, not in our athletic venues, but in driving in cars together, participating in sleepovers, pizza parties — all of those sort of natural social behaviors of teenagers,” said Lang from ASD.

"It wasn't quite 'pick one of these three that we're showing you today,' but it was closer to that in our typical process with the NHL," said Near. "I would be stretching the truth if I said we had everyone in unanimously from day one. It doesn't really work that way."

Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm curious if you know what the policies are with American Hockey League players signing with active ECHL teams seeing as some are set to begin their seasons in the coming weeks. Will AHLers be sent down to stay active? -- @LacesOutFinkle
Последнее редактирование: 3 года 3 мес. назад от WilliamR.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.